Tuesday, December 25, 2012

It's Christmas Eve and I'm a Crazy Person

Merry Christmas Eve! (except not really, because it's after midnight here, but whatever)

My roommate is in bed, which means I'm running around my house playing Santa Claus right now.

So far I have printed covers for two mix CDs, hacked my roommate's computer to download Angry Birds onto it, wrapped three last minute presents, tidied up my living room and kitchen, broken my CD player, put all our Christmas cards on display, and set out all the Santa food.

Observe:

Our Christmas Card Display



All these cards were eating my island, so they have officially been relocated to the living room wall.


 

 The Santa Food


I wasn't allowed to believe in Santa when I was a kid, but I love food, and it only seems fitting that the abundance of munchies that descend on my house at Christmastime be a gift from Santa. Besides, you don't get as fat if it's a gift, right? Right?

Now I have to jump in the shower, figure out something to wear tomorrow, and go to bed. Luckily, I have my gear ready to go for the morning:



 

What are your Christmas Eve traditions? Are you being a crazy person this year too?

No comments:

Post a Comment