Monday, May 6, 2013

25 Qs

I am a sucker for Youtube tags. As such, I have decided to give you the blogger version of the (one of many) 25 Questions Tag. Not that I got tagged or anything, but I wanted to do it anyway, so there.

1. Do you have any pets?
No, but when I grow up and have my great big house and my great big yard I want a sheepdog, either of the Polish Lowland or Old English variety.

2. Name three things that are physically close to you.
Computer, camera, blanket.

3. What's the weather like right now?
Gray. Very gray. We finally got some rain, but it was more drizzly than actual rain.

4. Do you drive? If so, have you crashed?
Yes, and yes. I was sideswiped in a hit and run accident about a year and a half ago. I still have the hole in the side of my car to prove it.

5. What time did you wake up this morning?
Well....I dragged my ass out of bed at 7ish, but I was not awake and functioning until 11ish.

6. When was the last time you showered?
Last night before bed.

7. What was the last movie you saw?
I rented "This is 40" last week. It SUCKED! Like, SUCKED. What the heck was the point of that movie?

8. What does you last text message say?
"Heading home."

9. What is your ringtone?
I never turn my ringtone on, I stick to vibrate, but I'm pretty sure it's still a piano version of Owl City's Fireflies.

10. Have you ever been to a different country?
Yes! I went to Canada last fall.

11. Do you like sushi.
Don't know, never tried it, but the concept of chowing down on a cold dead fish wrapped in seaweed just doesn't sound appetizing.

12. Where do you buy your groceries?
Primarily at Walmart, but occasionally I hit up Target (for snazzy macaroni and cheese) or Martins (for OJ).

13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?
No, not terribly big on self medicating. I keep a box of Sleepytime tea around, though. Does that count?

14. How many siblings do you have?
Four, technically, but I only grew up with the younger two.

15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
Both, but the only one functioning is the laptop. The circa-2002 eMachines desktop is slightly....under the weather.

16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
Twenty one! I'm gonna party!

17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
No. I've been putting off the optometrist for, oh, two years now.

18. Do you color your hair?
I once used Lush's henna treatment.

19. What are you planning to do today?
Go to Walmart and purchase the aforementioned groceries.

20. When was the last time you cried?
I don't know....it's been a while....a month?

21. What is your perfect pizza topping?
Usually just cheese, but I just discovered roasted red peppers and pineapple. It's not so good cold, which is a bummer, but still warm it's delicious.

22. Which do you prefer, hamburgers or cheeseburgers?
Cheeseburgers, but I'm a vegetarian, so I don't eat them.

23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?
Of course! Although.....how late do you have to stay up the next day before it actually counts as an all-nighter and not just staying up late? Let me know in the comments!

24. What is your eye color?
Funny story about my eye color. I didn't know what color they were until I was 12ish and looked in the mirror only to discover that my eyes, contrary to what I had been told all my life, were green. Very dark green with navy blue around the edge of the iris, but definitely green.

25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
Yes, but I never drink either one of them so I'm not convinced I have a favorite.


That's it for the 25 questions of the day. If you answer these on your blog (or on Youtube, or paint your answers on a bridge) be sure to let me know so I can check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment