Friday, January 24, 2014

Why iPhone Users Suck

The iPhone is the most amazing thing to ever happen to portable technology, right?

Wrong.

The iPhone was the  worst thing to ever happen to mobile phone users and those who love them.

The iPhone induced selective amnesia in all its users. In an instant, a word was removed from their collective vocabulary. The word phone.

"Omigod, I just dropped my iPhone!"

Wait, you dropped your iPhone? Omigod, this is an emergency, isn't it! I mean, it's no big deal when I drop my, yaknow, phone, but you dropped your iPhone? This is serious!

"I just got this new case for my iPhone."

Hey, that's awesome! It must be so nice having an accessory with its own accessories. Very picture-in-picture, if you know what I mean.

"All my contacts are saved in my iPhone!"

Man, that is some sweet technology right there. I can only store contacts that start with Q in my phone.

I can't wait for the jPhone to come out and make all these suckers wandering around with their super-fancy iPhones look like idiots.

Me, I'll still be rocking my good old LG.

No comments:

Post a Comment