Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Have You Seen My Eggs?

As I mentioned earlier, I made my roommate put in a little legwork to earn his Easter basket this year. With him out of town for a few days, I had plenty of opportunity to set up a scavenger hunt.

When he got home and unloaded his luggage I handed him a plastic Easter egg containing a small photo:




That led him to the next egg, which also had a picture. Take a look for yourself:




Can you guess where the eggs were hidden?

#1 was on the window sill.
#2 was in his tool belt.
#3 was on top of the doorbell box.
#4 was in the hall closet with the towels and toiletries.
#5 was in the egg carton with the dyed Easter eggs.
#6 was on the shelf in the bathtub.
#7 was behind his encyclopedia set.
#8 was under his hat.
#9 was in the dishwasher.
#10 was inside the stero cabinet.
#11 was inside the floor lamp dish.
And finally, his Easter basket was inside the circa 1990 microwave that's been chilling in our living room for a couple of months.

How was your Easter? Did you have any egg hunts of your own?

No comments:

Post a Comment